Suffield, CT 06078
Traveling South on Interstate 91: In Springfield, Massachusetts, take exit 3. At the base of the exit ramp, bear to the right and follow signs for Route 5 North (Agawam/Southwick). You will immediately cross the Connecticut River; take the first exit at the end of the bridge. After pausing at the base of the ramp, go 3/4 the way around the rotary and bear right on to Route 57 (Agawam/Southwick). Take Route 57 for 2 miles and leave the highway at the Route 75 (Agawam/West Springfield) exit. At the traffic light, take a left on to Route 75 South. After traveling on Route 75 for 6.2 miles, you'll see Suffield Academy on your right across from the town green. The admissions offices are located in Fuller Hall, the middle of three large brick buildings easily visible from Main Street. The Academy's street address is 185 North Main Street.
On a beautiful spring morning, 6 Marianapolis GVT players traveled to Suffield Academy for the 13th Annual Tiger Invitational Tennis Tournament. While the team dropped all 8 matches, each player showed incredible grit, and good sportsmanship, as they battled against talented opponents.
1. K. Brajcovic from Wilbraham def M. Zhou 8-1
2. N. Suzuki from Pomfret def K. Nolan 8-6
1. T. Rueckert and N. Korkmaz from Pomfret def E. Allen and E. Liu 8-5
2. S. Segal and B. Johnson from Pomfret def E. Dodos and S. Okada 8-1
1. K. Stafford from Pomfret def M. Zhou 8-2
2. C. Li from Wilbraham def K. Nolan 8-1
1. B. Vitek and J. Grocott from Wilbraham def E. Allen and E. Liu 8-3
2. K. Hoag and E. Un from Wilbraham def E. Dodos and S. Okada 8-0
In addition to the players, the coaches also want to thank the Nolan, Allen, and Dodos families for making the trip today. As always, they came armed with plenty of liquids and snacks to share; helping provide the team with the fuel they needed. We greatly appreciate the support y’all have shown our players and the team throughout the season!